Tracy McGrady says “I deserve to be here” in Hall of Fame induction speech

Tracy McGrady – the seven-time All-NBA player, the two-time league scoring champion, the seven-time All-Star — is now officially in the Hall of Fame.

He deserves it, despite what some critics think. The theme of McGrady’s induction speech was that he deserved to be there.

In an emotional speech Friday night, he thanked Isiah Thomas (who drafted him), his wife, and others along the way. You can see his induction speech above.

Here is a look back at his career.

5 thoughts on “Tracy McGrady says “I deserve to be here” in Hall of Fame induction speech

• September 22, 2017 at 1:41 pm

3 Facts you need to know about JEWS: FIRST FACT: The Holocaust never happened. Google “Did Six Million Really Die PDF” and read that 44 page ebook. It proves the Holocaust is a hoax. SECOND FACT: 9-11 was done by Israel’s Mossad. Google “Masters of Deception PDF” and read that 240 page ebook. It proves that Mossad and top Jews in America committed the 9-11 terrorist attacks. THIRD FACT: Jews are the ones behind pushing for mass immigration from 3rd world countries into the West, Jews created feminism, Jews created communism, Jews control Hollywood, Jews control the banking system, Jews started all the wars as Jews are in top government positions that push for wars, Jews own the media (85 of the media in America is owned by jews). In short, jews are responsible for 90 of everything evil in this world. The Holocaust never happened but maybe it should? The Holocaust is not such a bad idea, actually. For more truth, go here: http://www.BoycottBitches.com

• September 23, 2017 at 11:11 am

• September 28, 2017 at 10:55 am

I will delete all my anti-jew posts if the Zionists offer me a job working as an online shill for them. I will use my website and my other methods of making content go viral online for the purpose of promoting the Jew’s agenda of multiculturalism, destruction of the white race, pro-transexualism, socialism, etc. I am ready to work for the Zionists and stop all propaganda efforts to expose the Jew’s agenda. All you have to do is email me and offer me a job. I can be either your greatest ally or your greatest enemy, so choose wisely, Zionists and Jews. If you do not accept me into your ranks, I will spend the rest of my life exposing the entire Jewish conspiracy and making it go viral in front of millions of people. You have 48 hours to contact me. Once again my email is boycottbitches@protonmail.com and my website is the famous Boycott American Women blog: http://boycottbitches.com/i-am-ready-to-work-for-the-zionists/

• October 7, 2017 at 2:10 am

The earth is FLAT! How come NASA has never once shown a REAL photo of earth from space instead of CGI images? How come you can look at a building a 100 miles away thru a telescope, even through it should be under the horizon since the earth is supposed to curve 8 inches per mile? Why did an international government treaty BAN civilian exploration of the North Pole or “Antarctica”? Why were all the great “scientists” of the past 500 years who promoted the concept of a round earth globe ALL Freemasons, including Copernicus, Galileo, and Newton? WAKE UP PEOPLE! The global elite, the Illuminati, are LYING TO YOU!!! THE EARTH IS FUCKING FLAT!!!!!!